Preparatory class and Technical Proficiency Examination – EAT
This advanced dance training is in preparation for the Technical Proficiency Examination – EAT. Receiving EAT certification is proof of having reached a sufficient technical level and allows you admission to the Diplôme d’État de professeur de danse (2-year university degree in dance).
EAT Preparatory Class
- Preparatory class for the EAT and graduate schools
- Preparatory class for the EAT and graduate schools + performing arts licence in dance in partnership with the University of Toulouse — Jean Jaurès.
Organisation of studies
- Choreographic culture
- Choreographic writing and improvisation workshops
- Functional analysis of the body in dance
- Technical courses (certified jazz and contemporary teachers)
- Training courses and master classes
The Technical Proficiency Examination (EAT) is a compulsory prerequisite for enrolling in training for the Diplôme d’État de professeur de danse (2-year university degree in dance).
The EAT is offered at examination centres designated by the Ministry of Culture.
Please note, due to organisational arrangements linked to the pandemic, the 2022 exams will be offered remotely without a remedial session. The isdaT is the examination centre responsible for candidates living in the regions of Occitanie, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, Corsica and Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur.
Director of dance studies
Coordination of dance studies and EAT
+33 (0)5 31 47 19 41
Administrative assistant and EAT
+33 (0)5 31 47 19 42