Preparatory class and Technical Proficiency Examination – EAT
This advanced dance training prepares for the Technical Proficiency Examination – EAT, Examen d’aptitude technique. Receiving EAT certification is proof of a sufficient technical level and allows access to the training for the Diplôme d’État de professeur de danse (2-year university degree in dance).
EAT Preparatory Class
- Preparatory class for the EAT and graduate schools
- Preparatory class for the EAT and graduate schools + performing arts licence in dance in partnership with the University of Toulouse — Jean Jaurès.
Course organised jointly with the Montauban Conservatory (CRD of Montauban) in partnership with the Toulouse Conservatory (CRR of Toulouse). The lessons take place at the Toulouse and Montauban campuses in such a way as to limit commuting.
- Contemporary dance
- Jazz dance
Organisation of studies
- Choreographic culture
- Choreographic writing and improvisation workshops
- Functional analysis of the body in dance
- Technical courses (certified jazz and contemporary dance teachers)
- Training courses and master classes
The Technical Proficiency Examination (EAT) is mandatory for enrolling in training for the Diplôme d’État de professeur de danse (2-year university degree in dance).
The EAT is is organized by examination designated by the Ministry of Culture.
Please note, the exam format has been changed for the 2023 session. The EAT will be split in 2 phases :
- remotely for the 1st eligibility phase
- physically for the 2nd admission phase
Registration will open in late September/early October 2022.
Director of dance studies
Coordination of dance studies
+33 (0)5 31 47 19 41
Administrative assistant and EAT
+33 (0)5 31 47 19 42