In art, design, graphic design
It is possible to present the DNA (bachelor) and DNSEP (master) tests as part of the accreditation of prior experiential learning (APEL).
In September 2018, isdaT issued the DNA or DNSEP to 10 candidates through this path to the diploma programme.
The next VAE session will take place in 2023/2024.
The program of the methodological and pedagogical support, the evaluation assessments and the tariffs are being updated and will be put on line soon.
- June and/or July 2023 : information meeting(s) (on-site and online).
- From September 1st to September 29, 2023 : submission of the admissibility file
- October 6, 2023 : examination of the admissibility
- Decembre 11, 2023 : deadline to confirm registration and payment of the fees
- From January 22, 2024 to September 30, 2023 : optional methodological and pedagogical support (30 hours course, including jury)
- Mid-June 2024 : Submission of the document (livret 2)
- From September 9, 2024 to September 30, 2024 : jury.
- Naïg Menesguen, APEL and continuing training coordinator — email@example.com — +33 (0)5 34 30 93 82