In art, design, graphic design
It is possible to present the DNA (bachelor) and DNSEP (master) tests as part of the accreditation of prior experiential learning (APEL).
In September 2018, isdaT issued the DNA or DNSEP to 10 candidates through this path to the diploma programme.
The 2023-2024 session is underway, no applications can be submitted at this time.
- June 13, 2023: information meeting (online and on-site on prior registration at email@example.com).
- From September 4 to October 1, 2023: submission of the admissibility file
- October 9, 2023: examination of the admissibility
- Decembre 11, 2023: deadline to confirm registration and payment of the fees
- From January 22 to September 30, 2024: optional methodological and pedagogical support (30 hours course, including jury)
- June 10, 2024: submission of the Document
- Between July 1 and 10, 2024: training diploma
- From September 9 to September 30, 2024: diploma.
Rates validated by the Board of Directors on November 23, 2022.
- Admissibility: 100€
- Costs with accompanying service 30h: 1950€ (reduce rate* 1000€)
- Costs without accompanying service: 950€ (reduce rate* 475€)
*The reduced rate is granted on express request and subject to the presentation of a written proof (mail or email) of refusal of support by a third party.
- Naïg Morcel, APEL and continuing training coordinator — firstname.lastname@example.org — +33 (0)5 34 30 93 82
- RNCP file of the DNA
- RNCP file of the DNSEP
- Order of July 16, 2013 on the organization of higher education in the plastic arts in institutions of higher education issuing diplomas
- Cerfa of the Ministry of Labour